All attendees, including invited speakers, must register in advance. The packages available are listed below, registration opens on 01 June 2020.
The SLS Conference will take place virtually from 1-4 September 2020, hosted by the University of Exeter the price includes:
- Access to all sessions within the programme during the times outlined on each ticket type
- Opportunity to network with other delegates virtually and the ability to arrange 121 meetings
- Meet with publishers via our virtual booths, offering you the chance to download resources and 121 arrange meetings
- Ability to access the sessions and content of the event for up to 3 months post event
Please note the minimum requirements you will need in order to access the SLS Virtual Conference successfully.
These specifications are recommended in order to provide an optimal experience listening to/and or viewing the event.
Before accessing the webcast or virtual event, you should ensure that your browser is configured to stream media. For Audio webcasts you will need a minimum Internet connection of 64 Kbps and above. For Video webcasts you will need a minimum Internet connection of 600 Kbps and above.
Microsoft Edge ( * Latest )
Internet Explorer (11)
Mozilla Firefox ( * Latest )
Safari ( * Latest, Mac Only )
Google Chrome ( * Latest )
* Official support for the “latest” version of a newly released browser, among those noted above, will be added within 8 weeks of public release. Until then, the previous version will continue to be supported instead.
Supported System Configurations
Windows 7+( Microsoft Edge, Latest Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome )
Apple Mac OS 10.9+ ( * Latest Firefox, Safari, or Chrome )
Ubuntu Linux ( Firefox Only )
Android 4.x ( Chrome Browser Only )
Apple iOS ( * Latest version, Safari Browser Only )
* If you are using an unsupported version of a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the event.
Please ensure you have popups enabled; these are required for some functionality within the platform.
Booking terms and conditions
Please read the below Terms and Conditions carefully before booking. Refunds for cancellations will be made as follows:
Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Received on or before 15th July 2020: Full Refund (minus £10 administration charge)
– Received on or after 16th July 2020: 50% Refund
– Received on or after 15 August 2020: No Refund
Delegate substitutions can be made by contacting email@example.com.
All rates shown are not applicable for VAT. No refunds will be made for delegates not attending conference or for missed reservations.
We reserve the right to cancel any session or event should they not be viable to run.
PLEASE NOTE: FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE EVENT. TO BENEFIT FROM THE DISCOUNTED MEMBER RATE, YOUR MEMBERSHIP MUST BE UP TO DATE. TO BECOME A MEMBER OR TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE VISIT www.legalscholars.ac.uk